2. Any person who registers at the Minas Film Commission site will not be allowed to use this platform to publish, send or distribute any content or information that is defamatory, obscene or illicit in nature, including information that is the exclusive ownership of other persons or companies, as well as registered brands or copyrighted information, without the explicit authorisation of the holder of those rights.
4. The Minas Film Commission can, at its sole discretion, suspend or cancel a user's login, as well as limit, cancel or suspend their use or access.
5. In the event that any user breaks any rule described herein, their login will be blocked until the content or information is removed.
6. Offensive or discriminatory posts shall be removed by judicial order as per the terms of articles 19 and 20 of Law 12.965/2014. The Minas Film Commission will informany personwho had theiroffensive or discriminatory posted materialexcluded by court order about the reasons for doing so, with enough information that allows the person in question to exercise their right to appeal and to a defence, unless there is an express legal provision or court order to the contrary.
Limit of responsibility
1. Any documents, information, images and graphs published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Under no circumstances will the Minas Film Commission be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an inability to use the site, loss of data, or inconsistent access and performance of the services offered or theinformation made available. Access to the services, materials, information and facilities contained on this site is not the responsibility of the Minas Film Commission.
2. Under no circumstance will the Minas Film Commission be held responsible for any damages, including lost profit, businessinterruptionsor information losses that result from the use of the content available on the website. The Minas Film Commission does not guarantee the accuracy or integrity of information, text, graphs, links and other items registered by users.
3. The Minas Film Commission is not responsible for the content of the productions made with support and published here, given the productions are the authorship of third parties which do not necessarily reflect the views of the site. The Minas Film Commission is also not responsible for any copyright violation arising from information and documents published on this site, and is committed to removing them as soon as they are notified of any infraction.
Information sent by users and collaborators
1. Any material, information or other communication that is transmitted, sent or published on this site will not be considered confidential and the Minas Film Commission will not be held responsible for any violation of the rights of their creators.
2. It is expressly forbidden to transmit, change or publish, via the site, any defamatory or illegal material, as well as texts or third-party creations without the author's permission. The Minas Film Commission reserves the right to restrict access to the information sent by third- parties to its users.
3. The Minas Film Commission can monitor and restrict the access to any area of the site; however, it isn't responsible for the content of any of the information exchanged between users, whether they be legal or illegal.
Links to third-party sites
1. Third-party websitesare not controlled by the Minas Film Commission, which isthereforenot responsible for the content of any of these websites be they indicated on its site or accessed via its channels.
2. The Minas Film Commission reserves the right to delete any link to other sites or services at any time.
3. The Minas Film Commission does not endorse any companies or products indicated, accessed or promoted via the site, nor any advertisements published on it site. It reserves the right to publish this notification on the pages of its site whenever it deems necessary.
Copyright and intellectual property
4. The documents, content and creations contained on this site belong to its creators and collaborators. Authorship of the content, material and images exhibited on the Minas Film Commission site is protected by law. At no point can any of these be copied, reproduced, modified, published, updated, posted, transmitted or distributed without prior written authorization from the Minas Film Commission and the content creators.
5. The images contained on this site are included for viewing purposes only and can only be downloaded and used with prior written authorisation. Any person that reproduces or stores materials from these services will be subject to the penalties of law.
6. The name of the site Minas Film Commission, its brand, domain name, as well as all of the characteristic elements of the technology developed for database articulation are registered trademarks and intellectual property, thus all rights arising from their registration are guaranteed by law.
7. The registered trademarks of the Minas Film Commission can only be used publicly with the express authorisation of the programme. The registered trademarksof the Government of Minas Gerais can only be used in product advertisements and promotions with prior authorisation from the Department for the Promotion of Audiovisual Production.
Complaints regarding copyright violations
1. The Minas Commission respects the intellectual property of other people or companies and asks our members to do the same. The Minas Film Commission must be notified of all and any copyright violation, and provided with the documents and information that confirm the infraction. Notification can be sent via email to addresses listed on the site or via post to the following address:
DIRETORIA DE FOMENTO A PRODUÇÃO AUDIOVISUAL Secretaria de Estado de Cultura de Minas Gerais
Rodovia Papa João Paulo II, 4001 - Prédio Gerais – 5o andar – Cidade Administrativa - Serra Verde
Belo Horizonte – Minas Gerais – CEP 31630-901.
2. This site is managed by the Minas Film Commission and does not guarantee that the content or material will be available for use in other locations. Its access will be prohibited in territories where its content is considered illegal. Those users who opt to access this site from other locations do so on their own accord and are responsible for complying with the local applicable laws. The content of the site must never be used or exported in discordance with the relevant Brazilian laws. Any issue in relation to the content of the site will be resolved in line with Brazilian legislation.